- Rooted In Nature Clear-Mount Bundle
- Grapefruit Grove 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Mint Macaron 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Leaves Trinkets
- 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Burlap Ribbon
- Crumb Cake 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
- Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
Start off with a three pieces of 8.5″ by 11″ cardstock: Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove and Mint Macaron. Stamp all over the card stock in random patterns using stamps from the Rooted in Nature stamp set by Stampin’ Up. Colors used for stamping the bookmarks are: Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake. Then, cut the sheets into bookmarks which are 2″ by 6.5″ and save the extra sections for tags and other projects. Below are examples of stamped sheets of cards stock. Notice how the stamps overlap and how the stamps were double stamped to get lighter variations of each.
Use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch on each bookmark. Cut a piece of Crumb Cake ribbon about 7 to 8″ and loop it through each bookmark. Embellish each bookmark with a piece of Burlap ribbon attached with snail or rolling adhesive. Stamp the Be Strong, Be Happy, Be You sentiment from the Rooted in Nature stamp set. Stamp each sentiment onto a 2″ by 2″ square of Whisper White or onto the Nature’s Poem dsp. If using dsp, punch it out with the 1 3/4″ Circle punch. Embellish each bookmark with coordinating dies cut out from the Nature’s Roots framelits dies, Leaves Trinkets, and leaves cut out from the Nature’s Poem designer series paper. See the video below for lots of ideas on other projects you can create using the Nature’s Poem Suite by Stampin’ Up.
In this video, I share 8 projects I created using the Nature’s Poem Suite by Stampin’ Up. The paper crafts include cards, candy treats, bookmarks, and a test tube holder. The 3D projects make great gifts and craft fair items. Links to specific projects will be linked below as I write the instructions. To order your supplies, please visit my store using the links below.
More Projects by The Papered Chef: