The 2019 Occasions Catalog is live and there are lots of Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for free when you purchase $50 or more worth of Stampin’ Up! products. The cards and bookmarks featured in this post are just some of the things you can do with the new designer series paper from our Occasions Catalog.
- How Sweet It Is 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Amazing Life Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Granny Apple Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad
- Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
- Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
In this tutorial, you will learn how to cut out patterned paper using the Brother Scan and Cut. The ScanNCut featured here is the CM350 or Scan and Cut 2. The How Sweet It Is designer series paper by Stampin’ Up! is used in this tutorial. The dsp is featured in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The settings used are a blade depth of 3 and an outline distance of 0.04 or 0.08, depending on the design. I shared several examples of projects created using the How Sweet It Is dsp including 2 cards and 5 bookmarks or tags.
More Projects by The Papered Chef: