- Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp Set
- Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Blueberry Bushel 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- In Color 2018–2020 Stampin’ Write Markers
- In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Butterfly Elements
- Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
- 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Burlap Ribbon
- Nature’s Twine
- Twine Baker’s Whisper White
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies
- Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets
- Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon
- Lasting Lily Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Classic Label Punch
- Beauty Abounds Cling Bundle
- Gingham Gala 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
In this tutorial, you will learn how to cut out stamped images using your Brother ScanNCut. The stamp set we will be using is called Beauty Abounds by Stampin’ Up! It is a beautiful butterfly set and there are also coordinating dies. The set is featured in the 2019 Occasions Catalog by Stampin’ Up! Prior to this tutorial, I stamped butterflies, sentiments and flourish from the Beauty Abounds stamp set. I used Blueberry Bushel ink on Whisper White card stock. To cut out all of the stamped images in this tutorial, we used a blade depth of 4. First, we cut out the butterflies using an outline distance of 0.04.” Next, we cut out the “hello” and “thanks” sentiments using an outline distance of 0.08.” Lastly, we cut out the flourish. This was a request from one of my YouTube subscribers named Frechie. I explained how we have to use a pencil to connect all of the open areas of the flourish so that it will scan in as one image and be able to be recognized by the Brother ScanNCut. The flourish was cut out with an outline distance of 0.04″ and then the pencil marks were erased prior to removing the cut out images from the mat. Lastly, I shared several projects I created using the Beauty Abounds stamp set and coordinating dies. I explained how there are projects you can create with metal dies which would be almost impossible to cut out using your Brother ScanNCut. Therefore, the products compliment each other. I shared a card and several bookmarks I created using the butterflies and sentiments from the Beauty Abounds stamp set and coordinating Butterfly Beauty thinlets dies. I also acknowledged my friend Annette who helped me create the butterfly card by assisting me with punching out the tiny little pieces. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and related projects and will be inspired to create your own butterfly crafts.
Request a 2019 Occasions Catalog by Stampin’ Up!
More Projects by The Papered Chef:
Magnificent tutorial on scan n cut detailed images! Thank you
Thanks for visiting Rhonda. I really love using both electronic die cutting machines and manual ones like the Big Shot. Both have their advantages.