- In Color 2018–2020 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- In Color 2018–2020 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Classic Stampin’ Pad Assortment In Color 2018-2020
- In Color 2018–2020 Stampin’ Write Markers
- Sea Of Textures Clear-Mount Bundle
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
- Stampin’ Trimmer
In this video, I will show you how to create Octopus treats using the new In Colors by Stampin’ Up! The colors featured in this tutorial are: Blueberry Bushel, Call me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, and Grapefruit Grove.
Each treat holder uses a 6 3/4″ X 2″ piece of 2018-2020 In-Color card stock. Score the card stock at 3″ and 3 3/4″ and then punch both ends with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. The wrapper is a 6 X 3/4″ piece of In Color Designer Series Paper. Score at 4″, 3 1/4″, 1 1/4″ and 1/2″ and then adhere the small flap with Snail adhesive. Note: it is easier to score larger pieces as shown in the video. Color the Organza Ribbon using the In Color Markers. Stamp the Octopuses from the Sea of Textures stamp set. Cut the octopuses out using the Under the Sea framelits. Attach them to the treats using Snail or foam adhesives.
Tranquil Textures Suite by Stampin’ Up
More Projects by The Papered Chef: