- This Little Piggy Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Lemon Zest Clear-Mount Bundle
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack
- Mixed Drinks Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Lemon Zest Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Lemon Builder Punch
- Fast Fuse Adhesive
- Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Brother ScanNCut
- Country Time Lemonade on the Go
Hello and welcome to this month’s Stamp ‘N Hop Blog Hop! This month, I attended OnStage in Atlanta and used the Lemon Builder bundle to create my swaps. While I was driving home, I had the idea of using the bundle with my favorite stamp set: This Little Piggy. Here’s what I came up with. After reviewing my recipe for this project, please check out the other blogs in this hop.
Stamp the lemon in Daffodil Delight ink and the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist ink. Then, punch them out using the Lemon Builder punch. Stamp the “This Little Piggy” and “LOVES” sentiments from the This Little Piggy stamp set and the “lemons” from the Lemon Zest stamp set using Basic Black ink. Attach the lemon to the package of lemonade using foam adhesives.
Cut a 5.25″ by 3″ piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper (retiring), Bubbles & Fizz dsp (Sale-A-Bration) or any brightly colored paper of your choice. Score the paper at 1.75″ and 3.5″ and then fold the paper. Use Fast Fuse to adhere the pouch together. You can either use glue or staples to close the bottom of the pouch. Slip in a package of Country Time Lemonade on the go.
Stamp the pig from the This Little Piggy stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Memento Black ink. The Little Piggy was cut out using the Brother Scan N’ Cut (see This Little Piggy Loves the Scan N’ Cut). Color the pig using Powder Pink ink and a sponge dauber. Stamp the lemon slice from the Mixed Drinks stamp set using Bermuda Bay ink and color it with the Daffodil Delight Light Blends marker. Fuzzy cut out the lemon slice and attach it to the pig using glue or a glue dot.
Check out the other Blogs in the April Blog Hop: