- Amazing Life Photopolymer Stamp Set
- How Sweet It Is 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Gorgeous Grape 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pineapple Punch Classic Stampin’ Pad
- SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
In this tutorial, I will demonstrate a simple stamping technique for making birthday cards. These birthday cards feature products from our 2019 Occasions Catalog by Stampin’ Up! The How Sweet It Is designer series paper coordinates with the four ink colors used in this project: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana and Pineapple Punch. The card stock used for the card and layers is Gorgeous Grape and Whisper White. The stamps are from the Amazing Life stamp set.
Gorgeous Grape cardstock: 8.5″ by 5.5″, score at 4.25
How Sweet It Is dsp: 5.25″ by 4″
Gorgeous Grape layer: 3.5″ by 3″
Whisper White: 3.25″ by 2.75″
To Place an Order, visit my store. There is always a current host code there.
Check out the FREE items you can earn from our Sale-A-Bration brochure.