- Trick Or Tweet Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Toil & Trouble 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Banner Triple Punch
- Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Pool Party Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Shimmery White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Highland Heather 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fast Fuse Adhesive
Cut and score each of the card bases using Crushed Curry card stock. The card base is 5.5” by 4.25”. Use rolling adhesive to adhere a 5.25″ by 4″ mat of Toil & Trouble designer series paper to the card. Cut a 1.5″ by 5″ piece of Toil & Trouble dsp and a 1″ by 4″ and a piece of Highland Heather cardstock. Punch both ends of each using the Banner Triple Punch and then adhere them to the card using Fast Fuse or other rolling adhesive.
Stamp the elephant and batty for you sentiment from the Trick or Tweet stamp set using Memento Black ink onto a 2 1/2 Circle of Shimmery White card stock. Let dry for at least one hour. Color the stamped images using Stampin’ Blends. The colors used for this project are: Highland Heather, Smokey Slate and Pool Party. After you blend and color as demonstrated in the video, let dry and you will see better results. Attach the circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Cut out the bats using the Brother ScanNCut (see Cutting out Patterned Paper using the Brother ScanNCut – Toil & Trouble Pumpkins and Bats). Attach the bats using Mini Dimensionals.
More Projects by The Papered Chef: