- Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
- Animal Outing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker
- Pretty Label Punch
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Cut and score each of the card bases using Lemon Lime Twist card stock. The card base is 5.5” by 4.25”. Use rolling adhesive to adhere a 5.25″ by 4″ mat of Animal Expedition designer series paper to the card. After tucking in the giraffe, adhere a 1.5″ by 5.25″ piece of Animal Expedition dsp to the bottom of the card using rolling adhesive. Then, add other embellishments to the card to cover up the bottom of the giraffe’s neck and to decorate the card. Color the stamped images using Stampin’ Blends or markers. Adhere the embellishments using foam adhesives. Stamp the Wild about You sentiment from the Animal Outing stamp set in Basic Gray onto the Animal Expedition dsp. Punch out the sentiment using the Pretty Label punch. Ink around the edges with distress ink and a sponge. Attach the sentiment using dimensionals.
The following video demonstrates several projects you can create using the Animal Expedition suite by Stampin’ Up. I colored the giraffes using Dark the Daffodil Delight Blends marker and a Crushed Curry marker for the spots. I colored the koala and the rhinoceros using the Dark and Light Smoky Slate Blends markers. I colored the kangaroos using the Dark and Light Crumb Cake Blends markers. In the video, I show several projects including several variations of these Wild About You cards, Hershey Nugget treats and Animal Expedition bookmarks.
More Projects by The Papered Chef: